15 ways to Celebrate Summer
Updated: Nov 27, 2018
Summer is my favourite season. Long sunny days, afternoon showers and lots of fun things to do with family and friends. It's the time when you feel most alive, bright exciting energy every where. The perfect time to be out in the fresh air with lots of activities to do with the ones you love. I've put together of list of fun things I like to do when the sun in shining....
1. Pack a yummy lunch and head out for a family picnic
2. Buy a bunch of beautiful flowers to brighten your day
3. Go walking along the beach at dusk with the cool sea breeze on your face
4. Swim in a cool waterhole in the rain forest
5. Read your favourite book in a hammock in the shade
6. Be sun smart, wear a hat and 50+ Sunscreen
7. Grow some fresh herbs for the kitchen
8. Change to a lighter skincare, keep it hydrated without extra oils you need in Winter
9. Visit a farmers market for all your fruit and vegetables
10. Wear soft pretty pinks on sun kissed skin
11. Mix up a cool refreshing jug of iced cold tea
12. Take time to mediate, maybe learn yoga to calm and relax
13. Go fly a kite it's not just for the kids
14. Take a road trip to a new destination
15. Spend time with family and friends having FUN!
What do you love to do in summer?